ADVERTISEMENT

SC State 4A Region Final Standings, post here please.

BS100

Two Year Starter
Feb 26, 2013
There is a dearth of information of how the SC State 4A Region Final Standings concluded at the end of the regular season. Please post here.

The 4A teams in this state deserve to have their results presented. There are truly some great, great 4A teams and it is the responsibility of the members of this community share this information with the softball community and help the newspapers, and press get a feel for how the teams ended up.

All I have is limited, and I do not want to post information results which are not verified.

Region 2:
1. Boiling Springs
2. Byrnes
2. Dorman
4. ?
5. ?

I am hearing Byrnes suffered a 3rd region loss the last regular season game against JL Mann. If so this puts Dorman and Byrnes tied for the #2 spot, of which I have no clue how the tie breaker works out.

Please help support the softball community and provide the best 4A information you may have so the wonderful and hard working young lady softball players can be properly recognized by the rest of the SC State.

Thank you.

There is a dearth of information of how the SC State 4A Region Final Standings concluded at the end of the regular season. Please post here.

The 4A teams in this state deserve to have their results presented. There are truly some great, great 4A teams and it is the responsibility of the members of this community share this information with the softball community and help the newspapers, and press get a feel for how the teams ended up.

All I have is limited, and I do not want to post information results which are not verified.

Region 2:
1. Boiling Springs
2. Byrnes
2. Dorman
4. ?
5. ?

I am hearing Byrnes suffered a 3rd region loss the last regular season game against JL Mann. If so this puts Dorman and Byrnes tied for the #2 spot, of which I have no clue how the tie breaker works out.

Please help support the softball community and provide the best 4A information you may have so the wonderful and hard working young lady softball players can be properly recognized by the rest of the SC State.

Thank you.

JL Mann beat Byrnes on Friday night in a thriller, international tie breaker, 5-4. I think this puts JL Mann as #4 in the region, as they finished 9-5 in region play.

The Patriots are very young, but talented, and this bodes very well for the future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT