ADVERTISEMENT

Rudolph Gives Commitment.

JB_a_Rivals

Varsity All American
May 7, 2003
Northwestern (and QB1) quarterback Mason Rudolph has made his commitment to Oklahoma State. The 6-4, 200lbs two-year starter for the Trojans selected the Cowboys over several impressive SEC and ACC offers.

SIDEBAR: Virginia Tech was very high on Rudolph and, in my opinion, was using that to push Jacob Park of Stratford, who is and has been all along their top target at QB.

With Rudolph off of the board, I think the Hokies pin their ears back and apply even more pressure on Park. At this point, I don't think Park is ready to pull the trigger. I believe he is holding out for an Alabama offer. I'm not sure, though, that he's going to be their top guy even if an offer comes, so would he be a take for the Tide?

In the end, I think it could be the Hokies getting Park's services but I could be wrong.

Regardless, two very good quarterbacks are leaving this state without an offer from either in-state school; one of which has lost their top QB target already and the other probably will lose their's as well.

Congratulations to Mason, a very good QB1 Alumni!

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News